Thanks to Living and Lovin who nominated MowryJournal.com for the Blog of the Year Award! Check Eunice’s blog out; it’s a great, pretty collection of pictures.
In turn, I’m going to recognize some of the blogs that I receive emails from every time they publish. They are truly some of my first reads in the blog world, and I heartily recommend them.
- A Nine Pound Hammer
- Canadian Hiking Photography
- Forever 51
- Hiking Angeles Forest
- Lady or not
- Texana’s Kitchen
Some of the blogs have been recognized before with many, many awards (including Becca’s ultimate Best Blog Ever in the Universe!). Check’em out!
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…